myPascoConnect works as a one hub Pasco solution to the single login problem that has been faced by students, teachers and parents. With the help of myPascoConnect users do not need to remember different passwords for all the kinds of services that is provided by official Pasco.
My using myPascoConnect is a single sign-on service that is accessed by students and school staff including teachers, after logging in to the account for the first time users will be provided with the option to customise the My Pasco Connect account as per the individuals choice.
It is possible to access myPascoConnect using any good internet browser including Chrome, Firefox, etc. Also, if you want to experience all the features and functions of the website then you may be asked to use Class Link extension which is available for Chrome Browser.
I would like to request you to please follow the below-given steps as it will help you to get access to My Pasco Connect directly.
- First of all, please visit https://launchpad.classlink.com/dsbpc
- Now click on “Sign In to MyPascoConnect”
- Here you will need to enter the username and password (for staff and teachers)
- For students, they can enter the Canvas/LDAP username and password.
If you have followed the above guide then I am sure that you can easily log in to Pasco Connect portal without any issue.
What to do after the first-time login to MyPascoConnect?
- If you sign in for the first time then you will get a prompt to verify your password.
- On the Launch Pad, you can see a good number of applications which are directly provided in your My Pasco Connect account.
- If you want to access any of the application and if you are using it for the first time then you may be asked to provide the login details, remember that this process is mandatory if you are using any application for the first time.
What is MyPascoConnect?
MyPascoConnect is one of the best-personalized desktops in the cloud that lets you access the school from anywhere on the device. MyPascoConnect is ideal for educating students and staff to maximize academic effort by facilitating access to learning tools via the virtual lesson desk.
Today, more and more different devices appear in the classroom, users expect 24/7 access, and schools need to cut costs. It takes a different and faster approach.
MyPascoConnect gives you real-time access to your Cloud folders, assigned Active Directory shares, and apps if your school or organization has MyPascoConnect.
My Pasco Connect Profile Settings:
Profile settings make it possible for users to easily change the avatar, update the theme colour as well as access the password locker and there are many other features as well.
- General Settings: With this option, users can change the avatar image.
- Themes & Colors: You can change the dashboard and website’s colour as per the individual’s choice.
- Password Locker: There are various kinds of application that can be accessed using My Pasco Connect, users can easily assign a password for these applications.
- Two Factor Authentication: This feature provides extra safety and security against unauthorised login.
There are many other settings as well but we have included only a few of them here.
How to Setup Password Recovery Option?
If in any case, you don’t remember your MyPascoConnect password then you don’t have to worry about it if you have set up password recovery option. Follow the given steps:
- Just go to MyProfile and click on “Password Recovery Setup”
- Here you have to select any of the available options from Phone, Email or Security Question.
- So, if you ever need to reset the password then you can just click on “Help, I forgot my password” link from the official website.
I hope that you enjoyed the guide here about MyPascoConnect.